This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

WHO AM I?

Isaiah 55:8-9
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust.

8 “My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts,” says the Lord.
“And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
9 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
so my ways are higher than your ways
and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.


God has given us each talents which enable us to function effectively in our little worlds. Executives … lawyers … doctors … teachers … pastors … fathers … mothers … students. It is an unending list.

Who am I? Whoever I am, it is because God blessed me to be.

And whoever I am, I am so much less than the creator.

And whoever I am, I am no better than my friend … my neighbor … my co-worker … since we are all only what God has blessed us to be.

No comments: