This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

FIRST TO LAST

Psalm 104:1; 33-35
Holy Bible. New Living Translation copyright © 1996, 2004 by Tyndale Charitable Trust.

1 Let all that I am praise the LORD.

O LORD my God, how great you are!
You are robed with honor and majesty.

33 I will sing to the LORD as long as I live.
I will praise my God to my last breath!
34 May all my thoughts be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the LORD.
35 Let all sinners vanish from the face of the earth;
let the wicked disappear forever.

Let all that I am praise the LORD.

Praise the LORD!

The psalmist begins his inspired poetic meditation on the wonders of God’s world, praising God Himself. He concludes the psalm in the same way. From beginning to end, from first to last, we too ought to praise the LORD. He is worthy to be praised.

Read Psalm 104 to catch a glimpse of the many reasons we ought to praise the LORD.

No comments: