This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Monday, October 24, 2005

Tahitian Noni Juice

I was introduced to Tahitian Noni Juice this past May. I was having severe sinus problems and a distributor friend of mine told be about the success his wife had in overcoming her sinus problems by drinking Tahitian Noni Juice. I tried it and it worked.

I have subsequently learned of the many health benefits derived from the Noni fruit. This natural juice product derived from the French Polynesian Noni fruit has been around for over 2000 years. Tahitians call Noni a “Gift from God” that heals many ailments. Just in my family here are some health benefits we have experienced:

• Father, age 92, arthritis relief, lowered blood pressure
• Mother, age 91, improved mental clarity, digestion, lowered blood pressure
• Wife, energy, restful nights sleep
• Brother, weight loss
• Myself, sinus congestion, weight loss, energy

If you would be interested in Tahitian Noni Juice and its potential health benefits for you, please let me know. I have become a distributor myself. I would also be glad to share how this product can supplement your income. We can all use an extra few bucks. If nothing else, maybe you need a little extra for the gas pump.

No comments: