This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

DIVINE HELP

“O LORD, God of my master,” he prayed. “Give me success and show kindness to my master, Abraham. Help me to accomplish the purpose of my journey.” … The man fell down to the ground and worshiped the LORD. “Praise be to the LORD, the God of my master, Abraham,” he said. “The LORD has been so kind and faithful to Abraham, for he has led me straight to my master’s relatives.”

Genesis 24:12, 26-27

TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL LINK

My Utmost for His Highest - 11/14/06

It is wonderful to know that there is divine help available for those big things in life as well as the day-to-day. You know … those things that you don’t take time to pray about or even might think this is too small a thing to bother God with. I can handle this on my own. God cares about even the small things.

When Paul said, “I can do all things, through Christ…” he was not exaggerating when he said ‘all’. Paul was acknowledging and giving praise to the God who is involved in the details.

God’s divine help is at work in the details of your life. Like Abraham’s servant, have you stopped to give Him the praise?

No comments: