This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Friday, April 21, 2006

WITHOUT EXCUSE

For the truth about God is known to them instinctively. God has put this knowledge in their hearts. From the time the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky and all that God made. They can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse whatsoever for not knowing God.

Romans 1:19-20

TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL LINK

In Touch - 04/21/06

When you see some of the wonders of the world … Niagara Falls … the Grand Canyon … Hot Springs, the hand of God in creation is evident. Even in the more common occurrences of nature … a beautiful sunrise … a rainbow … a full moon … the constellations … the changes of the seasons, the character of God is revealed.

I observed God the other day as I drove down a Mississippi country highway and saw all the green in the fields and the leaves of the trees. Just a few weeks earlier these same fields were brown and the trees were bare. How God renews and revives nature reminded me of how He renewed me through the gift of His Son on Calvary and revives me through the power of His Holy Spirit.

I truly am without excuse of knowing God. He surrounds me with His wonderful creation.

No comments: