This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Thursday, April 27, 2006

VISIT THOSE IN PRISON

Then the King will say to those on the right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home. I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’
 
Matthew 25:34-36
 
TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL LINK
 
In Touch - 04/27/06
 
Kairos #14 for Men at the Central Mississippi Correctional Facility begins today. I will be a part of the team. Please pray for us. The weekend will continue through about 5:00 p.m. on Sunday. While you may not be visiting personally, I take you with me in my heart as you pray for us. If at any moment the Spirit prompts you this weekend, pause and pray. You never know what great thing may be happening for the Kingdom.
 
There was no Gospel Pearl yesterday because my DSL was down. Sorry.

Also, if you would like to contribute to the Kairos ministry, it is not too late. There are three weekends taking place this weekend and the financial support (green agape) is greatly needed. (Click on the PayPal link on the right.)

No comments: