This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

ENDURANCE WITH PATIENCE

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31

TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL LINK

My Utmost for His Highest - 05/02/06

“All scripture is good…” (2nd Timothy 3:16).

We each may have a favorite passage. Yours may be John 3:16 or Philippians 4:13 or Romans 8:28.

Mine is Isaiah 40:31. It has been for a very long time. I have eagles all around me which remind me of this verse. I had no idea why this verse, above all others, especially spoke to me. Then came the season of recovery from my surgery. I understood. Now I am in another season of waiting for the LORD to move in my life. I can see Him working all around me and know that He is working on me during this season. I wouldn’t dare predict His timing but I can also see Him bringing this season to a close. I am so thankful for what the LORD is doing.

What is your favorite scripture? How is God working with you through your favorite passage? I would love to hear from you and with your permission, share some of your responses.

No comments: