This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

IDENTITY THEFT

“All others who came before me were thieves and robbers. But the true sheep did not listen to them. Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. Wherever they go, they will find green pastures. The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give life in all its fullness. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.”

John 10:8-11

TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL LINK

Our Daily Bread - 06/14/06

I have not had the personal experience of identity theft (praise God) but I understand it is a real pain when it happens. I also understand it is very time consuming and difficult to straighten out. Bottom line however is identity theft is just a major nuisance.

Satan wants to steal your identity in Christ. He wants to kill your spirit. He wants to destroy your Christian influence to others. His schemes come in many shapes and forms and from sources which you would least expect. Don’t listen to him or fall for his lies.

Jesus is “the good shepherd.” He has lain down His life for you. Your identity in Christ is secured by the blood of Jesus Himself!

No comments: