This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SOVEREIGN PROVISION

“O Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I can’t speak for you! I’m too young!” “Don’t say that,” the LORD replied, “for you must go wherever I send you and say whatever I tell you. And don’t be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and take care of you. I, the LORD, have spoken!”

Jeremiah 1:6-8

TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL LINK

My Utmost for His Highest - 06/27/06

When God, who reigns and rules over all things, gives you an assignment, your can be sure that God will also give you everything you need to accomplish it.

When the young prophet Jeremiah objected to his assignment, God assured him with three promises:

PROTECTION: “… don’t be afraid of the people…”

PRESENCE: “… I will be with you…”

PROVISION: “… I will … take care of you…”

Remember these promises when you receive your next divine appointment.

No comments: