This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

GRACE MEANS EVERYTHING

I have been crucified with Christ. I myself no longer live, but Christ lives in me. So I live my life in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I am not one of those who treats the grace of God as meaningless. For if we could be saved by keeping the law, then there was no need for Christ to die.
 
Galatians 2:19b-21
 
I have to trust in God’s grace. All too often, when I have messed up, it is because of some self-motivated, self-centered effort of my own. When I come to my senses (Luke 15:17), it is another time for confession … another time of repentance … another time to remember that “the grace of God” is not “meaningless”!
 
I have to “live my life” every day,”trusting in the Son of God.”

No comments: