This Week's Praise

"Betelehemu" by Morehouse College Glee Club

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

PRAISE GOD FOR CAREGIVERS

God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble.
“Be silent, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.”
The LORD Almighty is here among us; the God of Israel is our fortress.

Psalm 46:1, 10-11

TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL LINK

Our Daily Bread - 09/13/06

Today, I would like to simply lift up a prayer of thanksgiving for caregivers. Those who have the Godly calling to provide care for the elderly, the handicapped, the shut-in are very special people. To do what they do with such loving kindness is a testimony to the Spirit of God that lives in them.

I have three ladies who are a blessing to my elderly parents. Ruby, Shirley and my wife, Gennia, are God’s ministers – servants whose value cannot be measured in dollars and cents.

You may have this need and God has provided for you as well. “God is … always ready to help…” Let us praise God together today for all caregivers.

No comments: